Surrogacy in India Forum: Pea in an Indian Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Surrogacy in India Forum: Pea in an Indian Pod

This forum is now INACTIVE due to the dangers of doing surrogacy in India. We have left the General Process and New Delhi topics for public view to warn others of the corruption and lies that can occur with some doctors in India.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to contact a lawyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keyzer Suze

Trying to contact a lawyer Empty
PostSubject: Trying to contact a lawyer   Trying to contact a lawyer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi

I got a list of lawyers recommended buy the Australian Consulate, I have tried to contact 3 of the 4 based in Mumbai and guess what fax numbers not working, no response to emails....... I know it India - but does it really need to be this hard Smile

Any one got any suggestions for lawyer based in Mumbai (one that responds to emails/fax's)

Alex
Back to top Go down
keyzer Suze

Trying to contact a lawyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to contact a lawyer   Trying to contact a lawyer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Well maybe I spoke to soon, I have received contact back from a lawyer and nearly fell off my seat when they suggest the costs would be 1M rupee for the service.

Well I should have guessed lawyers are lawyers all over the place.

Does this seem a bit high ?
Back to top Go down

Trying to contact a lawyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrogacy in India Forum: Pea in an Indian Pod :: Clinics, Hospitals or Agencies in India :: General Process-
Jump to: